On Thursday April 6, BioWare plans to release a patch that will make technical changes to Mass Effect: Andromeda.
The changes are to improve performance and prevent crashes, while also adding improvements that the fans have been asking for. This includes:
- Being able to skip when travelling between planets in the galaxy map.
- Increasing the inventory limit.
- Improving the appearance of eyes for human and Asari characters.
- Improving localized voice over lip sync.
More details can be found in BioWare’s patch 1.05 notes.
BioWare also revealed that over the next few months, they will continue to patch the game to improve several areas including:
- More options and variety in the character creator.
- Improvements to hair and the general appearance of characters.
- Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations.
- Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder.
The developers also state that they will be adding more free cosmetic items to the single player, and will be looking to build on the APEX missions in multiplayer. Also coming on April 6 will be the first of what BioWare say will be three new multiplayer chapters focused around a quest called The Remnant Investigation.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is available on PS4, Xbox One, and Origin on PC.